We continually strive for excellence in healthcare and are keen to know how you think we can improve our service. We would welcome your comments as part the NHS Friends and Family Test: a quick and anonymous way for patients to give opinions on the care and treatment they receive.
You can comment without providing your name and we will use the feedback to plan improvements to our services. If you would like to comment on how likely you are to recommend Davyhulme Medical Centre, please complete the short online survey.
For further information please see NHS information on the Friends and Family Test
We always try to provide the best services possible, but there may be times when you feel this has not happened. We encourage our patients to raise issues or suggestions so that we may learn and improve our services. If you do wish to make a complaint, please either write to our Patient Services Manager or contact via telephone on 0161 748 5559 and we will do our best to provide you with a quick and thorough response which answers your concerns properly. Alternatively, please ask one of the reception team if you can make an appointment to discuss your concerns with the Patient Services Manager. Click on the following link to see a copy of our Complaints Leaflet
- If you are dissatisfied with the outcome you may refer the matter to: Trafford CCG, Trafford CCG, 1st Floor, Trafford Town Hall, Talbot Road, Stretford, M32 0TH Tel: 0161 873 9500 (main switchboard) Fax: 0161 873 9501 Email: [email protected] Please note: NHS Trafford CCG accepts text relay calls, so if you are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech problems and use a textphone, please call: 18001 then 0161 920 6026 or NHS England Customer Contact Centre, P O Box 16738, Redditch, B97 9PT Tel: 0300 311 2233 Email: [email protected]
- You also have the right to contact the Ombudsman: The Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman, Millbank tower, Millbank, London SW1 4QP. Tel: 0345 015 4033 or visit the website: www.ombudsman.org.uk
- If you remain dissatisfied, you may contact: NHS England, 3 Piccadilly Place, Londn Road, Manchester M1 3BN. Tel: 0161 625 7100 (08:00-18:00) email: [email protected]
- Complaints can also be dealt by: Care Quality Commission, National Customer Service Centre, Citygate, Gallowgate, Newcastle upon Tyne NE1 4PA. Tel: 03000 616161 email: [email protected]
- Complaints advocate: an NHS Complaints Advocate is independent of the NHS and may help write a letter, attend a meeting or explain the options available. This service is free to anyone making a complaint about their NHS treatment or care.
- Healthwatch can guide you to independent NHS complaints advocacy services in the local area: Healthwatch, 150 Washway Road Sale, M33 6AG Tel: 0300 9990 303
- POhWER is a charity that helps people to be involved in decisions being made about their care. Call POhWER’s support centre on 0300 456 2370 for advice.
- SeAp Advocacy gives advocacy support. Call 0330 440 9000 for advice or text SEAP to 80800 and someone will get back to you.
- Age UK may have advocates in your area. Visit their website or call 0800 055 6112